An Employment Services Officer will assist you with your goals to help create a plan that will work for you. We also help you realize your potential in exploring, training, retraining and upgrading options.
- Purchase of Training Supports (POT);
- Apprenticeship Information and Support;
- Self-Employment Assistance;
- Employment Start Up Supports;
- Mobility Supports to attend out-of-town interviews to relocate for employment;
- Employer incentives for on-the-job training such as:
- Targeted Wage Subsidy (TWS)
- Youth Work Experience
- (Administer) Second Career (SC).
In order to receive consideration for funding, clients are invited to contact our office at email@example.com or call us toll free 1-800-361-9256