Our goal is to help our clients find sustainable employment. If you’re seeking the skills and human resources that you need to achieve your business goals, then you may be eligible to receive financial incentives to offset the cost of providing work experience opportunities to individuals seeking employment and skills, including apprenticeship training and wage subsidy. We want to help our clients get the training, skills and foster partnerships while helping achieve your goals as well as theirs.
If you’re interested in how we can help your organization and help a motivated job seeker toward their career goals, then please contact Gezhtoojig Employment and Training today.
Please note: We also receive daily job postings from numerous outlets and work closely with our clients to identify candidates with the skills and experience that fit your organizational needs. If you are interested in posting a job with us, please contact a team member at Gezhtoojig Employment and Training via email at email@example.com or 1-800-361-9256.
What Gezhtoojig can offer you as an Employer.
- Wage subsidies to offset your costs;
- Help match your workplace/job needs to a client’s potential/capabilities;
- Negotiate agreements of varying durations, on average of 4 to 6 months, including identifying training objectives, commitments, and financial incentives;
- Help in developing a training plan that is realistic (viable) for the participant and consistent with your workplace requirement;
- Monitor and support the work placement with the participant to facilitate success;
- Administer the contract with you, including the timely processing and payment of financial incentives.